Pencilmation #24 Pencilmation #24

Very amusing and entertaining. I like the use of sounds made from the mouth. fits the animation just nice. I don't find a length a problem either. Keep up the great work!

On a side note, I guess that's what you call an "ablockalypse".

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Get it now?

I don't get why people write reviews without thinking. I don't think that there was suppose to be a "Waiting for the Bus 2". This episode is meant as a joke.
If you guys didn't watch it to the end, here's a little spoiler.
When the author said "twice as long as the first" he meant the credits (there's the joke). Now stop all this nonsense and have a sense of humor.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

The Ending was unexpected o.o

At the end, I was hoping to see Jerry burn in hell, but it turns out, he became an angel and played a tune on the harp. Unexpected. LoL

Anyway, nice series and I enjoyed it very much!

College-Ruled Universe College-Ruled Universe

Overall, it is a great game. The music is well chosen and not distracting. The gameplay is fun and addictive, but I do have some issues with the graphics, perhaps it's just me.

I find the ship is a little static (not much animation) but I don't really mind.
The background is a little distracting though, with the fast flying asteroids, sometimes I confuse that from the actual enemies, end up firing a few rounds at it (not much penalty though). Perhaps change the color of the animated asteroids to something lighter? Then again, it's just me... maybe.

Another issue I came across is the lack of warnings.
Right before fighting the bosses, there are these -stalagmites?- that came in without warning. During the first encounter, I thought they could be shot, and tried but died after colliding into them. Second time, I found out there's a little gap that you can fly though to avoid, but that gap closes after the stalagmites reach the midway point of the screen. It punishes players that weren't daring or fast enough to move forward. I suggest editing the behavior of the stalagmites so that it gives a second chance to players who missed the first gap. At least their death is more justified.

The boss battle... the only thing I hate about it is the sudden appearance from the back. It's cheap and I felt that it was unfair that I should die to that. There is no warning whatsoever that the boss was coming from the back. The only visual warning that I had was the boss flying at the background, and he disappears to the right of the screen, which makes me automatically assumes that he will reappear from the right. Change that.

I suggest giving some warning or hints of something that can potentially kill players from behind, this way, players will feel that it is fair to die to the boss if they did not heed the warnings.

Overall, a well done game (especially since it's a demo). Interesting concept with the gun and shield, since many shoot-em-up games have you dodging the bullets or projectiles.

I'm not beating down on the game whatsoever, just giving an honest opinion.

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Wow!

It is much more better than the first! Nice story too, although its quite challenging but that's where the fun is. Good o' destruction never bores me :D

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

EPIC!!

Woah! I can only say WOAH!
One of the best games I played on Newgrounds. This game truly deserve 1st place in everything :D
Fun and addictive. I played for an hour and I didn't even notice.

By the way, I accidentally clicked nuke bomb the moment I hit the banana and it was epic! I hit 1500++ ft high and traveled nearly 3000ft in distance from that explosion.

You deserve a 10 for gameplay and graphics!

DJRQ - Autumn DJRQ - Autumn

Well...

Hey, I'm thinking using this loop for one of my school Flash projects, wondering if you could send me this loop with better quality. By the way, the mix is good, just need it in a better quality.

Vagabond Vagabond

Love the effects

Haha, nice effects. It looks like a opening for a game or something. It is just fantasic :D

summoning the beast summoning the beast

Wow

Nicely done ^^ Gif' ya a 10/10 for colour and effects.

Zero-drk responds: